Monday, June 4, 2012

Vidi Vici Small Face Kit Review

I first found out about Vidi Vici is through BeautyQQ's tutorials on the YouTube.  Vidi Vici is a higher end cosmetic brand in Korea created by top Korean make-up artist Lee Kyung Min.  The items attracted me the most are the make-up stylers and the small face kit.  I love the idea behind the stylers, that it provides all the product needed for a complete look in just few minutes.  To me, what differentiates the Vidi Vici styler from the rest all-in-one products, is the compacted layered rotating case, it has a very sophisticated look and easy to carry around in a purse.  As for the small face kit, like how the name suggests, the product contains colors for highlighting and shading, for creating a more defined/small-looking face.  I think for many Asians, this product will come in handy!  for me at least :p

Since the price is on the higher end, after much consideration, I decided to try the small face kit, since it allows me to customize the colors that I want...  and here is a first look of the product after it is assembled.  I have from top to bottom, the highlighter, nose/face shading, blush, hair line shading/contour/brow.  


Case arrived in this box


The four shades I picked are-
Highlighter: Crystal Pink
Blush: Ginger
Shading: Taupe
Contour: Dark Brown


Case when closed, very small and compact, and did I mention I really love the sophisticated design!


Here is the small face kit ad, with product detail and description.


I would rate this product 5 out of 5.  Everything from the exterior design to the smooth texture of each shades are truly exceptional.  The next item I would love to try from Vidi Vici is their Angel Soft Loose Powder, I have heard many good things about it, and can't wait to get my hands on one!

xoxo
Jia

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...