Monday, April 22, 2013

Bride Provocateur - Inbal Dror Rome 2012 | Photo Heavy

I first came across Inbal Dror while randomly browsing the Internet.  Her gowns instantly attracted my attention and I was left amused with how sensual yet elegant each piece is.  Inbal Dror is an haute couture and wedding dress designer based in Ashdod Israel.  Her 2012 Rome collection is absolutely incredible with intricate and detailed trims, plunging low backs, and figure hugging silhouettes that sure to have your pulses racing. 

I hope you enjoy these photos from the collection, as they are wonderfully photographed and each shot is as stunning as the dresses themselves. 





























































Photo credit belongs to Inbaldror.  

Inbal Dror Paris 2013 collection just came out not too long ago, I will have photos from the latest collection soon!

xoxo
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...