Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Get Naked! Urban Decay Mini Haul with Picture of Me

Happy first day of Spring!

Finally I got my first dip of Urban Decay which I have being longing for since forever.  I ordered a few things from urbandecay.com during their recent 20% off Friends and Family discount.  After received my items in the mail a few days later, I was totally psyched with what I saw.  Items arrived in perfect condition, packaging was so unique and just love the dark mystic purple color scheme throughout! 

Original packaging, edgy indeed!

The Naked palette (comes with a Good Karma shadow brush and a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion in original formula), lipstick in color Naked, Good Karma multi-tasker brush, and Good Karma crease brush.  Also received the limited edition lipstick cap as a gift with lipstick purchase.  How sweet of them!

Peeking inside :) I did want to get the Naked 2 Palatte as well, but it was excluded from the 20% discount.  Gives me something to look forward to in the future, right!  Though, I do like the bigger mirror that comes with the Naked 2.

12 gorgeous shades, neutral yet daring, ranges from delicate matte champagne to dark glittery gunmetal.  I do wish the mirror is bigger as in the Naked 2, but I definitely see myself having fun with all the color options.
Here is a color swatch for you

Love this neutral color and the dagger logo ❤ One dislike though, about the lipstick is the cap is super tight!  It's difficult for me to get a good hold of the dagger and pull the lipstick out of the cap, really hurts my hand. 

Lipstick in the limited edition cap

What I love about Urban Decay is most of their products are cruelty-free (look for the bunnie with heart shaped ears)!

Finally, here is a picture of me wearing the Naked eyeshadow!  I did a really light makeup, so the colors don't show very well in this picture.  Will try a more dramatic look next time 。◕ ‿ ◕。


xoxo
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...