Saturday, March 3, 2012

J.Crew Wedding Inspiration

I’ve always been a big sucker for J.Crew brand clothing.  I love their simple, classy, and understated glamour style, as well as the consistent quality excellency the brand delivers.  As many of us already know, the brand also makes gorgeous wedding dresses.  I went through their online catalog, and found a few pieces that I just Love Love and Love!

J.Crew wedding dresses are so slinky with a less is more sophistication.  Classic strapless beauties, sweeping one shoulder gowns, floaty silky chiffon fabrics, ethereal elegant laces, each piece is a goddess worthy stunner on its own.



Sascha gown



Principessa gown


Crystalline gown


Petticoat lace Anais gown


Fleur gown

Here are some jewelries from my shop I think would go great with any of the wedding dresses above.  I love that they give a vintage romantic vibe, yet very simple and chic.

Shop Le Petit Ruban jewelry here


Xoxo,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...