Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Item! Mix & Matching

Just watched Silver Lining Playbook, with two of my favorite actors Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, over the weekend.  I liked the movie very much and thought it was meaningful and entertaining at the same time!  Pat, Cooper's character, suffers from bipolar disorder and dramatized after witnessing his wife cheating, is determined to get his life back in track, using positive thinking and his motto 'Excelsior'!  I left the theater feeling revived and that everything in life was okay again~

Back to real business here (^ω^)  I've always liked making something that is a little more interesting and not quite monotonic.  I'm quite happy with how these earrings turned out, as they are perfectly mixed and matched with different colors, stones, textures and shapes.



Hope you like them as well!  Find these earrings in my shop here.

XOXO
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...