Saturday, January 12, 2013

Anna Sui Haul ♥

Hey everyone!  I finally got time this weekend to go through my holiday hauls :)  My favorites were the Anna Sui products purchased online at UrbanOutfitters.com.


Items photoed:
Anna Sui Beauty Tray
Anna Sui Brush Stand
Anna Sui Cheek Brush
Anna Sui Nail Color N
Anna Sui Eye Shadow Palette
Anna Sui Eye Shadow & Limited Edition Holiday Eye Shadow

The beauty tray and the brush stand are really amazing with sculpted roses and butterflies.  Even though they are plastic, the material look very good quality and sturdy.  I'm planning to arrange some of my smaller blush, powder and shadow palettes in the beauty tray, and the brush stand is perfect for keeping pens, mascaras, brushes and etc...


I got eye shadows in color 203, 206, and holiday limited color 005, the palette case was purchased separately.  203 is a pinkish purple color with fine silver sparkles, 206 is a matte plum color, and 005 is a dark purple shade with silver sparkles.  It's really great to customize my own palette, no ending up with unwanted color!  and LOVE the Anna Sui signature rose scent from the shadows!


Nail Color N in 701 and 705.  701 is one of my favorite Anna Sui polish, a pale blush color with silver sparkles.  This is my second purchase since few year ago, and the new bottle design is just the cutest!!  705 is a nude color with fine silver sparkles, a great basic color to have. 


Anna Sui blush brush with my old Rose Blush powder.  The brush is quite amazing, I love how soft the bristles feel against my skin :) and the beautifully sculpted rose handle is super elegant!


All items were purchased just before Christmas, when UO offered 20% off across the site with free shipping, great opportunity to get what I wanted, and I'm really happy with everything I received!  
Hope you enjoyed my sharing and have a great weekend!

XOXO
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...