Monday, January 7, 2013

New Item & New Year Resolution for 2013

Hope your new year has kicked off with an amazing start!

I love the start of a new year, it signifies a new beginning, a chance for goal setting, resolution making.  So over the holiday break, I managed to make myself a list of all the things, like fun projects, healthy habits that I wanted to commit to, but never got started or got slipped off.  Things like hit the gym more, take better jewelry photos, try more fun d.i.y. projects...  Hopefully when I look back at the end of the year, I'd achieved most of them if not all!

One important goal of course, is to bring new style every week to my shop
Let's see how well I stick to my goal ;D


I love how elegant these earrings look, the pavé crystal-encrusted tulip links with bright stones below are sweet with a touch of French couture flair.  Available in silver and gold finish.


Hope you like these as well :) I would love to hear your new year resolutions, if you care to share.  I find it nice to have support buddies, as sticking to a goal can be tough on our own.  And as always, feel free to share any ideas/comments/suggestions!  

XOXO
Jia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...