Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mix & Match into Spring

Earlier this week, my family and I, like most Chinese, have celebrated the start of spring (lichun).  According to Chinese calender, a year is divided into 24 solar terms, and lichun is the first solar term.  It is the time when winter ice melts away and animals awaken from hibernation.  With days getting longer and weather warmer, make plans to put away the winter wardrobes and get ready for spring!

I have added a few spring pieces on sale in my shop :)  For choice of color, I selected shades of greens and blues as the theme for the season, as I think they represents spring and the meaning of it well.  And to add a twist of fun, I've mixed and matched the color blocks to create unique color combos.  Like many of my other earrings, these are made with beautifully crafted glass stones, that capture light changes so well.  I just wish my photography skill was good enough to do them justice and show how charming they look in person!

click here for item detail

click here for item detail

click here for detail  my favorite piece for spring!

click here for item detail

As the temperature rises, I will start to add more warm-colors pieces.  I'm thinking shades of violets, citruses, and reds ( ゚▽゚)/ if you have any suggestions, please leave me a note, and stay tuned for more new items!

XOXO
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...