Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Repurposed Jewelry Storage

As I am in the process of spring cleaning, I thought it would be nice to take the change and get organized!  I don't own a great number of jewelry pieces compare to a lot of you out there I'm sure.  But still, I like to be able to easily see and find exactly what I need when I needed them.  This has been a work-in-progress goal and I think I found a really fun and economical way to spice things up.

Items like tea cups, saucers, crystal dishes, white ceramic bowls we all have lying around the house are actually perfect for sorting jewelries!  Instead of having them collecting dust on shelves, find a few that you like, clean and display them on your vanity table or arrange them in drawers.  Categorize jewelry pieces by colors, styles, and types into each vessel, or don't categorize!  Have fun with them! 


Earrings can be like young lovers, so perfect as a pair in the beginning but easily separated and lost.
Hang earrings on rims of cups so they stay organized and are easily spotted.


.•´*.¸☀.•´♥ *♫ .♥.•* Stack! stack! stack! ヽ(・∀・*)ノ


 (*≧▽≦) yummy idea don't you think?


  I also found a couple stain finished heart shaped chocolate boxes during my cleaning, with silk flowers, bows and everything.  Seem like a pity to throw away, so I thought they would be great for storing larger items like chunky necklaces and bangles.

Please share your experience of any stylish and cheap way to stay organized! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

xoxo
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...