Friday, May 17, 2013

Daisy Earrings. Great Gatsby Inspired Pearl Jewelry

I had watched the 1974 The Great Gatsby in my high school film class, and was fascinated by the costume, hair and makeup of the characters, especially of Daisy Buchanan.  As a fan of the roaring 20’s fashion, I was overjoyed when news about remake of the story came out, and I have been ever since!


I have not yet seen the movie, but from the trailer and posters, the movie seems very promising, as far as costumes and jewelries are concerned.  My favorite is the headpiece by Tiffany and Co worn by Daisy, just so ravishing and elegant.  I couldn't help but made these gorgeous earrings, using similar pearl tassel design,  featuring Swarovski crystal pearls and cubic zirconia dazzled posts.     




These earrings will soon be for sale in my shop!

tgif 
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...