Thursday, June 13, 2013

Perfect Summer Bag by Gift Shop Brooklyn - An Etsy Shopping Experience

While searching for the perfect summer bag for my upcoming vacation, I came across this beautiful handmade piece by fellow Etsy seller Gift Shop Brooklyn.  The stunning sequin pattern had me at the first peek, and I was half in love with the bag and couldn't wait to order and receive it in the mail.  


My bag came sooner than I expected, all wrapped neatly in brown tissue paper and sealed with a shop sticker.  Being an Etsy seller myself, it’s always exciting seeing how other sellers package and put their personal touches on their works.  And finally the moment of truth!  
drum rolls :)


First of all, the “mermaid” sequin is gorgeous!  The bag is beautifully made with thoughtful details. It’s light weight yet structured, great considering it being a fabric bag.  The removable chain strap makes the bag very versatile, it is a bit delicate than I had wanted but pretty sturdy nonetheless.  I can use it as a cross-body/shoulder bag or as a clutch.  This bag is part of GSB’s vintage inspired wedding collection, however I think it will be great for any occasion, day or night.

Have a great one and enjoy handmade!

xoxo
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...