Thursday, April 5, 2012

Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color 301 Dream Rose Review & Swatch

In an earlier post I mentioned about Anna Sui's Spring 2012 makeup collection Rose Fairy, you can find the post here.  For a while I have been searching for a good multicolored blush palette.  It is interesting that multicolored blush palettes are very popular and common among Asian makeup brands, but I seem to have a hard time finding any that are by western makeup brands.  After some consideration, I purchased the Rose Cheek Color in 301 Dreamy Rose.  


This palette comes with 4 different shades of blush colors, I love that it has a good range of pinks and orange hues.  With the colors scattered I can easily mix and match to create varying blush colors.  Also, almost all of the Anna Sui's makeup products that I have used have a hint of rosy smell to them which I adore! 

  
And here is the color swatch for you 


blended...

xoxo
Jia

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...