Monday, April 23, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters Review

Today I'm doing a review for Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters that I recently purchased.  I picked up my first lip butter in the color Peach Parfait after reading a review by Frmheadtotoe, and really loved the sheerness and its soft peachy tone.  So, just the past week, CVS had a buy one get second one at 50% off deal, and I splurged another 4 awesome colors. 



Color swatch, from left to right:
Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy, Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie.


The pinks don't show as much on my lips unless I use a lip concealer.  My favorite is the Berry Smoothie, which is a soft rosy red, just little darker than my natural lip color, an instant complexion booster.  My second favorite is the Creme Brulee, a very sheer nude color, great for everyday wear when I just need my lips to have a healthy glow.  Thank you for reading my review, so what is your favorite color? :)

xoxo
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...